The Celigo integrator does not support the deletion of items from BigCommerce. To remove items from your webstore, Celigo recommends marking items as unavailable on the webstore.
- Within NetSuite, you will open an applicable Item that has been exported to BigCommerce.
- Navigate to the eTail subtab on the Item Record.
- There you will find a dropdown field called "Product Availability".
- Select the option "Disabled".
- After saving, you will run the Item Export Flow. This will update the item's visibility in BigCommerce and remove it from being visible on your storefront.
***Important Note: Do not remove the eTail Channel "BigCommerce". This will disable the ability to update it via the Celigo flows, and will not remove it from BigCommerce.
Please sign in to leave a comment.