You can access the Access Token, Store HASH, and Client ID information while creating a new API account in BigCommerce. To access this information, perform the following steps:
- Login to your BigCommerce account.
- From the left pane, select Advanced Settings > API Accounts. The Store API Accounts page is displayed.
- Click Create API Account. The Create API account page is displayed.
- Enter the API account name in the Name textbox and make the selection as shown in the following image for Oauth Scopes:
Note: You can find the Store HASH information from the API Path text box. For example, if the value displayed in the API Path textbox is:
The Stare HASH is the value between /stores/ and /v3/ in the API Path. That is g3uz5c7jx.
5. Click Save. The BigCommerce API Credential page is displayed that contains Access Token and Client ID.
Please sign in to leave a comment.