Before you activate your flows or Integration Apps, verify that your schedules are correctly configured for your flows to run.
- Before you begin
- Scheduling a flow
- Related links
This article generally applies to most Celigo Integration Apps, and the flows shown are likely to be relevant to your app. For information on a specific app, see community forum topics on customer compass.
Celigo recommends that you successfully run a flow manually before setting up the scheduling rules in order to verify the flow works. Before scheduling a flow, verify that the flow you have constructed is switched on and performs as expected.
You must enable flows to run on an as-needed basis.
Use the following steps to run a flow:
- Click the tile for the flow.
- Click Settings > Integration Flows.
- Click the Run icon on the Flow Name row.
- If the flow you want to run does not show the Run icon in the column, toggle the Off/On switch.
- Confirm your choice in the popup window.
- Click the Run icon.
- Choose the file to import and the dashboard page opens with the flow running.
Schedule flows at a rate that will not place a considerable load on your connection. The applications you are integrating have varying thresholds for the amount of data that can be imported or exported. Consult the service providers' API documentation to calculate appropriate connection loads. The integrator.io platform has presets for automatic flow scheduling and also supports Cron expressions for more specific flow scheduling. For more information on Cron scheduling, see Cron schedule guide.
The NetSuite Concurrency Governance settings may not handle aggressive web service requests, which are based on NetSuite user concurrency and/or account concurrency settings. While you may have found a workaround for this scenario, verify that you understand how NetSuite handles web services. For more information on NetSuite concurrency governance, see Govern Concurrency with NetSuite.
- Open the flow you want to schedule.
- Click the schedule icon.
- Set the schedule according to your business needs. Presets are suitable for most users, but you can use Cron expressions for more specific scheduling.
The Cron style of scheduling is used in all Celigo flows. For more information on Cron scheduling options, see Cron Schedule Guide.
Use the following steps to build a Cron schedule in integrator.io:
Note: This example assumes you want the flow to run every five minutes. You can modify the frequency to fit your business needs.
- Select the integration.
- From the settings page, select the schedule icon on the flow row.
- Check the Use Cron Expression checkbox.
- Select the tabs to build the Cron expression.
- Use the slider under Every 5 Minutes to set the job frequency in minutes.
- Click Reset to clear the expression field.
0-14 11,23 ? * MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI,SAT,SUN
will schedule run times of:
0-14 5 15 * ?
will schedule run times of:
- NetSuite Concurrency Governance
- Email Notifications on Flows and Connectors
- User Management and Account Ownership Transfer