You can use flow schedules to configure flows to run on a regular basis.
- Before you begin
- Scheduling a flow
- Run flows in succession
- Related links
Celigo recommends that you successfully run a flow manually before setting up the scheduling rules in order to verify the flow works. Before scheduling a flow, verify that the flow you have constructed is switched on and performs as expected.
You must enable flows to run on an as-needed basis.
Use the following steps to run a flow:
- Click the integration tile for the flow.
- Click the run icon in the Run column for the flow you want to run.
- If the run icon next to your flow is unavailable, toggle the Off/On switch.
- Confirm your choice in the popup window.
- Click the run icon.
Schedule flows at a rate that will not overload your connection. The applications you are integrating have varying thresholds for the amount of data that can be imported or exported. Consult the API documentation provided by the platforms your integration communicates with to calculate appropriate connection loads. The flow scheduler in integrator.io has presets for automatic flow scheduling and also supports Cron expressions for more complex flow scheduling.
Note: integrator.io does not automatically account for Daylight Savings Time (DST) for flow scheduling. If you schedule a flow to execute on November 1st at 1:30 AM Eastern TZ, and the local time reverts to 1:00 AM at 2:00 AM for DST, the flow will run a second time at the revised 1:30 AM time. Likewise, if you schedule a flow to run on March 14th, at 2:30 AM Eastern Standard TZ, and the clock advances to 3:00 AM, the flow will be skipped until the following day.
The NetSuite Concurrency Governance settings may not handle aggressive web service requests, which are based on NetSuite user concurrency and/or account concurrency settings. While you may have found a workaround for this scenario, verify that you understand how NetSuite handles web services. For more information on NetSuite concurrency governance, see Govern Concurrency with NetSuite.
- Open the integration that contains the flow you want to schedule.
- Click the calendar icon in the Schedule column.
- Set the schedule according to your business needs. If you choose to schedule your flow with Presets, you can select one of the following options from the Frequency drop-down menu.
- Once weekly
- Once daily
- Twice daily (every 12 hours) - This option requires a minimum of 12 hours between flow runs. Use cron scheduling to create schedules that run twice daily with less than 12 hours between flow runs.
- Every eight hours
- Every six hours
- Every four hours
- Every two hours
- Every hour
- Every 30 minutes
- Every 15 minutes
The Cron style of scheduling is used in all Celigo flows. For more information on Cron scheduling options, see Cron Schedule Guide.
Use the following steps to build a Cron schedule in integrator.io:
Note: This example assumes you want the flow to run every five minutes. You can modify the frequency to fit your business needs.
- Select the integration.
- From the settings page, select the schedule icon on the flow row.
- Select the Use cron expression radio button
- Select the tabs to build the Cron expression.
- Use the slider under Every 5 Minutes to set the job frequency in minutes.
- Click Reset to clear the expression field.
0-14 11,23 ? * MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI,SAT,SUN
will schedule run times of:
0-14 5 15 * ?
will schedule run times of:
If you want a flow to run immediately after another flow is complete, open the flow that you want to trigger the next flow and click the Settings ( ) button in the upper right corner. From the Settings panel, select the flow you want to run next from the Next integration flow drop-down menu.
- NetSuite Concurrency Governance
- Email Notifications on Flows and Connectors
- User Management and Account Ownership Transfer