The NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update integration flow allows you to import an item from NetSuite into Amazon. Whenever a simple inventory item or matrix item is created or updated in NetSuite, the integration app exports the details of that item as a product on Amazon.
The flow allows you to map common fields as well as category and sub-category fields in Amazon with fields in NetSuite. The field mapping option displayed in the Edit Mappings pane in the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow of the Product tab is created based on Amazon’s flat-file templates used to export products.
Note: Celigo doesn’t provide fields in NetSuite that need to be mapped for migrating the product information from NetSuite to Amazon. It is the responsibility of the user to create the required fields in NetSuite and map it with fields in Amazon.
The Custom category tab under Settings > Product provides you the flexibility to add or update custom categories when Amazon makes changes to the Amazon Seller Central product category template to the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow.
When you run the flow after mapping the Amazon fields with NetSuite fields, the integration app processes the information into the category-specific flat files and submits one feed for each parent category to Amazon. You can monitor the progress of the flow in the Dashboard tab. The flow stays in the “In Progress” state until the feed is successfully processed on Amazon. Amazon can take a few to several minutes to process the feed based on the details and number of items being exported in each category.
- You can now update category names that have diacritic characters such as ã, ё and é with an on-demand update to your NetSuite bundle. You need to contact our support team or raise a ticket to get this update. This feature is still in Beta stage.
- Amazon has a process in place called “Detail Page Control” by which the product information submitted by multiple sellers is merged and information from a seller is selected to be displayed on the Amazon product page. The integration app does not control the criteria for selecting the content that is displayed on the Amazon product page.
- Amazon only allows 15 feed requests per hour.
The following section only explains exporting simple inventory items. To learn more about matrix item export from NetSuite to Amazon see Export NetSuite Matrix Item as Amazon Product and Variations.
- Go to Settings > Product > General.
- Select the appropriate value in the NetSuite saved search for syncing Item setting and click Save.
- Click the Edit Mappings icon () next to the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow.
- The Edit Mappings pane is displayed. For more information on the actions that can be done Edit Mappings pane, see Edit Mappings for the product flow. Map the Amazon fields with the NetSuite fields and Click Save.
- Create an item and enter the required information in the NetSuite fields which you have mapped against Amazon fields in the Edit Mappings pane of the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow. You must select the ETAIL CHANNEL tab value as Amazon. A new item is created in NetSuite.
- Run the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow in integrator.io.
- The flow status is visible on the Dashboard tab. The status changes from 'queued' to 'in progress' to 'completed' after the feed submitted through the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow is successful.
- When the flow is completed successfully, verify that the item is exported to Amazon in the Manage Inventory page of Amazon Seller Central.
- This flow is only supported by the standard (previously "premium") and premium (previously "enterprise") editions of the integration app.
- In NetSuite, do not rename or delete the SKU, Parent SKU, and Virtual Parent SKU rows in the Celigo Amazon Item Export Search saved search.
The Edit Mappings pane is displayed when you click on the Edit Mappings icon against the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow. The pane allows you to map Amazon fields, as per the selected category, with the NetSuite fields to import a product from NetSuite to Amazon. The initial pane displays the list of common fields required for all categories which need to be mapped to your NetSuite account fields. The Common fields display pre-mapped fields with NetSuite. If needed, you can change the common field mapping with your desired fields. If needed, you can also add additional fields.
The Edit Mappings pane allows you to leverage the following features:
- Add Amazon categories: This allows you to add a specific category and sub-category (if applicable) for the item that you need to import. To add a category, click the Add Category link and select a category and sub-category (if applicable).
- Remove Mapping: This allows you to remove a mapping for a category and sub-category (if applicable) from the list of added categories. To remove a category, click the Delete icon () next to the field mapping
- Collapse All: Hides the details of all mapped fields added by you for the sub-categories. Once you click Collapse All, only the mapped fields pertaining to the main category are displayed.
The following image displays the pane details after clicking Collapse All.
- Amazon attributes: You can control the fields that are displayed for mapping based on the following parameters under Filters > Amazon attributes. You can select one, multiple or all parameters to filter the fields that are displayed for mapping:
- Required: Displays the list of all the mandatory fields that must be mapped to import the item from NetSuite to Amazon.
- Preferred: Displays only the list of preferred fields that should be mapped to import the item from NetSuite to Amazon.
- Conditional: Displays only the list of conditional fields that may be mapped to import the item from NetSuite to Amazon.
- Optional: Displays only the list of conditional fields that may be mapped to import the item from NetSuite to Amazon.
- Field Mappings: You can control the fields that are displayed for mapping based on the following parameters under Filters > Field mappings. Once you select a parameter, the fields pertaining to the selected parameter are displayed.
- All: This is the default view for displaying the fields added for mapping to import products from NetSuite to Amazon. Displays all the added fields without filtering any field.
- Mapped: Displays all Amazon fields added for mapping that are mapped with NetSuite fields.
- Unmapped: Displays all the Amazon fields added for mapping that are mapped with NetSuite fields.
For more information about the supported categories in the Amazon domain, see Amazon domain and its supported categories