Note: The name “SmartConnector” has changed to the “Integration App” as they are built on our Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), integrator.io.
If you deal with SKUs that are present with
- two or more names in your Amazon Marketplace account
- and/or are present under different categories with different names,
you can use the Celigo eTail Alias record present in NetSuite to configure SKU aliases manually.
The following image describes
- how a Cup is present with different names under different categories in an Amazon Marketplace account.
- the flows that sync orders, inventory, ASIN, and pricing details.
Figure 1: Item Aliases Overview
If the Amazon order is received for NetSuite Item (Cup), the Sales Order contains details of the NetSuite Item (Cup). Whereas, if the Amazon order is received for NetSuite Item Alias (Coffee Cup), even then the Sales Order contains the details of the NetSuite Item (Cup).
2. Configure SKU aliases in NetSuite
To configure SKU aliases in NetSuite:
- In NetSuite, click the item for which you want to configure aliases.
- Go to eTail > Celigo eTail Item Alias.
- Click New Celigo eTail Item Alias.
- In NAME, enter the alias name and select the appropriate Amazon account.
- Click Save.
You can repeat this procedure to configure multiple aliases for a given item.
3. Using Configured SKU Aliases
In the Amazon - NetSuite Integration App, you need to check the Item aliases are configured box present under:
- Settings > Integration Flows > Order (MFN) > General when syncing order details from Amazon to NetSuite using order flows.
- Settings > Integration Flows > Order (FBA) > General when syncing order details from Amazon to NetSuite using order flows.
- Settings > Integration Flows > Inventory when syncing inventory details from NetSuite to Amazon using inventory flows.
- Settings > Integration Flows > Pricing when syncing Item price details from NetSuite to Amazon using the pricing flow
IMPORTANT: The NetSuite Inventory Items' inventory is shared across all its aliases. Therefore, you must monitor and maintain sufficient inventory to avoid overselling.
4. Sync Item Alias ASIN
In the Amazon — NetSuite Integration App, you need to select the Sync ASIN for item aliases check box present under Settings > Integration Flows > Product to sync item ASIN details from Amazon to NetSuite using the "Amazon Product ASIN to NetSuite Item Add" flow.