Amazon Vendor Central is the web interface used by manufacturers and distributors to sell their products in bulk to Amazon.
- A. Set up an Amazon Vendor Central connection
- B. Describe the Amazon Vendor Central connection
- C. Edit advanced Amazon Vendor Central settings
- D. Save and authorize the connection
Start establishing a connection to Amazon Vendor Central in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Amazon Vendor Central.
The Create connection panel opens with the required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Amazon Vendor Central authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API type (required, non-editable): The default value is Selling Partner API (SP-API).
Selling region (required): Select one of the following regions:
- North America
- Far East
Marketplace (required): Select the marketplace. This list varies depending on the selected Selling region.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Amazon Vendor Central connection.
Once you have configured the connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save & authorize – click to authorize and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.