To sync PrepInstructions and PrepOwner custom data using the Transfer Order – InboundShipments add-on, you must create custom fields in NetSuite, edit the saved search, and configure mappings in the NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan flow.
Create custom fields for PrepInstructions and PrepOwner in NetSuite
- Sign in to your NetSuite account as an administrator.
- Go to Customization > Lists, Records & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New.
- Enter the appropriate information on the Transaction Line Field page in the Label, ID, and Description fields.
- From the Type list, select Free-Form Text.
- In the Applies To tab, check the Transfer Order box.
- Click Save.
Repeat steps 1-6 to create another custom field for PrepOwner.
Edit the saved search in NetSuite
- In NetSuite, in the global search, enter Celigo Amazon Transfer Order Export Search.
- From the options displayed, click on the appropriate saved search.
- On the Celigo Amazon Transfer Order Export Search [StoreName]: Results page, click Edit this Search.
- Go to Results > Column.
- Next to the PrepInstruction(Item Field) and PrepOwner(Item Field) custom labels, click in the Field column and replace the values as shown below:
|After replacing the values|
- Click Save.
- Repeat the same steps in the Celigo Amazon Child Transfer Order Export Search [StoreName] saved search.
Configure mappings in the “NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan” flow
- Sign into the Celigo platform.
- Click Amazon - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Shipment (TO) section.
- Next to the NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan flow, click Edit mapping.
- On the Edit mapping pane, click Create Child Transfer Orders in NetSuite and configure the following mappings:
|Export field (NetSuite)||Import field (NetSuite)|
- Click Save & close.