Unlike reusable resources such as exports and connections, a flow can be associated only with one integration. If you didn’t create the flow within an integration, or if you’ve already detached it from an integration, then it will be stored in the Standalone flows default “integration.”
You must have at least manage access to each integration to modify the flows.
Move a flow
- Open an integration. From the Flows list, locate the flow that you want to move.
- From the Actions overflow (...) menu, select Detach flow. This flow now is associated with Standalone flows at your homepage.
- Next, go to the integration where you want to move the flow and again navigate to the Flows list.
- At the top right, click Attach flows. Select the standalone flow that you want to attach to this integration.
Once you’ve selected the flow, the process is complete. Your flow has now been moved from one integration to another.
- If you’re looking to make a copy of a flow within another integration, see Clone integrations and flows.
- Flow-level settings are preserved during this process.
- All settings for steps within the flow (such as export and import configurations) are also preserved.
- If the flow depends on settings defined at the integration level (above the flow), you must recreate these settings in the new integration.
- Flow groups are not moved along with the flow. Recreate flow groups if they do not already exist in the new integration.