You must establish connections to the source and destination applications before a flow can run. A connector stores the system credentials and other access information for the source or target application. You can create a connector for a source or destination application in either of the following ways:
- From the left navigation menu, under the Resources menu, click Connections.
Click + Create connection at the top right. In the resulting Create connection panel, select an item from the Application list. This method will create a connector that is not bound to any specific flow. Once you've built the connector, you can add it to a flow step in Flow builder.
– or –
- While working in Flow builder, click Add source or Add destination/lookup, then select an item from the Application list.
Available connectors are categorized into three types:
- Databases: Allow you to authenticate connections to database platforms.
- Universal connectors: Allow you to authenticate with HTTP-based platforms, FTP servers, AS2 platforms, GraphQL platforms, or wrappers. Use a universal connector if no application connector exists for the platform you are connecting to, or if you need access to APIs or functionality in addition to the prebuilt connector’s endpoints.
- Application connectors: Prebuilt connectors that designed to optimize your connection to specific platforms. Whenever possible, you will find it easiest to select an application connector.
Click into the Connection setting and select + Create connection:
For instructions on configuring any connector type you’ve chosen, see Connect to anything.
Please sign in to leave a comment.