The Customer and Order Import flow imports order data and customer information on a scheduled basis from BigCommerce to NetSuite.
Note: While importing a new sales order, the integration app first checks whether there is an existing sales order in NetSuite with the same ExternalID as the mapped sales order. If the search finds a match, the new order is considered a duplicate and not imported.
Editing a customer in BigCommerce will not trigger the sync to NetSuite. Only new customers are imported when an order is placed in BigCommerce.
When you run the "BigCommerce Order to NetSuite Order Add" and "BigCommerce Customer to NetSuite Customer Add/Update" flows, you can select a start date to pull the historical data. On the pop-up window, you can either select:
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time.
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
Once an order is successfully placed in your BigCommerce account, you can import that order from BigCommerce to NetSuite using the following Screens Depicting Order Import Flow:
Run the order import flow in integrator.io. The BigCommerce - NetSuite integration app dashboard page is displayed.
The dashboard shows flow status and allows you to perform the required action. Once the flow runs successfully the Order is moved into NetSuite.
- Map Ship Methods: Lets you map the shipping methods between BigCommerce and NetSuite. You can also provide a default value in case no match is found.
- Map Payment Methods: Lets you map the payment methods between BigCommerce and NetSuite. You can also provide a default value in case no match is found.
- BigCommerce Order Id(s): Provide up to 5 BigCommerce order ids separated by a comma (,) and click Save for an on-demand import of orders from BigCommerce to NetSuite.
Note: If you add more than 5 order ids, only first 5 orders are processed and the remaining orders are ignored.
- Add BigCommerce orders with status: Lets you define the order status in BigCommerce for which the orders should be imported into NetSuite.
- Add orders created after: Lets you define the order creation date in BigCommerce only after which the orders should be imported into NetSuite.
- NetSuite discount item to track BigCommerce discounts: Lets you choose the corresponding NetSuite item to track discount amounts on your BigCommerce orders. Discount Code used on the BigCommerce order is mapped to the 'BigCommerce Discount Code' field under the 'eTail' tab on the Sales Order record in NetSuite.
- NetSuite item to track BigCommerce gift card redemption as a line item: The setting lists the non-inventory and payment type items. When you select any item from the drop-down list, in the NetSuite sales order, the non-inventory or payment type item is displayed as a separate line item. This is to ensure that if any discount is applied for a sales order, the same discount is not calculated on the payment type item.
Note: In NetSuite, tax or discounts are not calculated for the payment type line item.
- NetSuite item to track BigCommerce store credits as a line item: This is an optional setting and lets you choose the corresponding NetSuite item to track the BigCommerce store credit amount and adds it as a line item on the NetSuite sales order. The NetSuite item must be set up as a Non-Inventory item.
- NetSuite item to track BigCommerce shipping cost as a line item: This is an optional setting and lets you choose the corresponding NetSuite item to track BigCommerce order shipping costs as a line item on the NetSuite sales order. The NetSuite item must be set up as a Non-Inventory item.
- NetSuite item to track the variance adjustments as a line item: Select NetSuite Non-Inventory item to track the order total variances b/w two systems. A new adjustment line will be added as a line item to ensure the order total matches in both systems.
- NetSuite item to track BigCommerce tax amount as a line item: This is an optional setting and lets you choose the corresponding NetSuite item to track BigCommerce order tax amounts as a line item on the NetSuite sales order. The NetSuite item must be set up as a Non-Inventory item.
- Sync BigCommerce order metafields: Lets you sync order metafields from BigCommerce to NetSuite. For more information about this setting, see Sync BigCommerce order metafields to NetSuite.
- Default NetSuite customer for BigCommerce orders: Provide the internal id of the default customer record in NetSuite to be assigned to the NetSuite sales order record.
- Trim customer name if invalid on BigCommerce order: Lets you define a business rule where the invalid first name and last name on BigCommerce order are automatically trimmed to the first 32 characters before the order is added to NetSuite. This prevents order import failures when the buyer enters more than 32 char for the first name and/or last name fields in BigCommerce.
- Remove phone number if invalid on BigCommerce order: Lets you define a business rule where invalid phone numbers on BigCommerce order are automatically removed before the order is added to NetSuite. This prevents any manual intervention to import orders with invalid phone no’s (<7 digits or alphanumeric format).
For fulfillment sync, go to BigCommerce - NetSuite Fulfillment Sync topic.
How to identify existing customer record for customers who checkout as a guest?
Please sign in to leave a comment.