Problem: I have multiple Amazon items that are all the same NetSuite items.
Solution: Configure a workaround called the 'Item Alias Functionality' as shown below.
In the Amazon Integration App, go to Settings > Order section > General tab, check the Item aliases are configured in NetSuite checkbox.
The following configuration is needed for the item record in NetSuite:
- Open the eTail tab on an item.
- Navigate to 'Celigo eTail Item Alias'.
- Click on 'New Celigo eTail Item Alias' and follow the pop-up.
- Enter the Amazon Alias SKU in the field titled 'Name' as shown in the image above.
- Repeat for all Aliases against the item.
Update inventory and pricing for the item aliases
In Settings, in its respective section, check the Item aliases are configured in NetSuite checkbox.
Parent NetSuite Item: MK-A2711
Amazon Aliases: A2711-MK, B2711-MK, C2711-MK
1. Inventory and Pricing for the parent item will get pushed to the Alias items.
- The quantity for the parent item ($100 and 50 units in inventory) will get pushed out for each of the Alias items.
2. Inventory and Pricing will be exported to Amazon for both parent and child items.
- A natural assumption here is that the parent and alias items also exist in Amazon.