The financial flows provide the Salesforce user with a 360-degree view of the lead to the cash lifecycle. The flow syncs the financial information from NetSuite to Salesforce each time the Sales Order goes through different stages of approvals, fulfilment, and billing and thus generating invoices, credit memos, payments, customer deposits, refunds, and so on.
The flow brings in invoice PDFs for the sales team with the updated information from NetSuite with regards to the invoice, credit memo, customer payments, and customer financials.
NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
The NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials flow is a scheduled flow that syncs NetSuite Transaction Records from NetSuite to the NetSuite Financials custom object in Salesforce. The various types of transactions include
- Customer Payment
- Customer Deposit
- Customer Refund
- Cash Sale
- Cash Refund
- Credit Memo
The object contains details of each transaction and you can distinguish each transaction using the Type column.
Customize NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
The NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials flow uses the Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export [Locked] saved search present under Advanced Settings > Financial > NetSuite saved search for syncing Transaction Financials to fetch records based on the criteria shown in the below image.
To customize the saved search
1. In NetSuite, in the global search bar, enter Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export and press Enter.
2. In the results that are displayed, find Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export [Locked].
3. Click the View link corresponding to Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export [Locked].
4. Click Edit this Search.
5. Under the Criteria tab, add the desired criteria.
6. In the SEARCH TITLE text box, enter a meaningful name for your choice.
7. Click Save As.
A customized copy of the NetSuite saved search is created with the name you entered.
Sync NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
1. In the integration tile, go to Flows > Financial
2. Turn on the NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials flow using the toggle button.
3. In your NetSuite account, go to any of the Transaction Record (Cash Sale, Cash Refund, Credit Memo, Customer Payment, Customer Refund, and Invoice).
4. Perform updates to the desired Transaction Record and Save.
If everything is configured correctly, the details that you updated in the Transaction Record will be automatically synced to the Netsuite Financials object in Salesforce.