The financial flows provide a 360-degree view of the Salesforce lead-to-cash lifecycle. This flow syncs financial information from NetSuite to Salesforce each time a Sales Order goes through the stages of approvals, fulfillment, and billing – thus generating invoices, credit memos, payments, customer deposits, refunds, and so on.
This flow brings in invoice PDFs for the sales team with the updated information from NetSuite with regards to the invoice, credit memo, customer payments, and customer financials.
NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials is a scheduled flow that syncs NetSuite Transaction Records from NetSuite to the NetSuite Financials custom object in Salesforce. The various types of transactions include
- Customer Payment
- Customer Deposit
- Customer Refund
- Cash Sale
- Cash Refund
- Credit Memo
The object contains details of each transaction and you can distinguish each transaction using the Type column.
Customize NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
The NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials flow uses the Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export [Locked] saved search present under Settings > Financial > NetSuite saved search for syncing Transaction Financials to fetch records based on the criteria shown in the following image.
To customize the saved search
- In NetSuite, in the global search bar, enter Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export and press Enter.
- In the results that are displayed, find Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export [Locked].
- Click the View link corresponding to Celigo Salesforce(IO) NetSuite Financial Export [Locked].
- Click Edit this Search.
- Under the Criteria tab, add the desired criteria.
- In the SEARCH TITLE text box, enter a meaningful name for your choice.
- Click Save As.
A custom copy of the NetSuite saved search is created with the name you entered.
Sync NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
- In the integration tile, go to Flows > Financial
- Turn on the NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials flow using the toggle button.
- In your NetSuite account, go to any of the Transaction Records (Cash Sale, Cash Refund, Credit Memo, Customer Payment, Customer Refund, and Invoice).
- Perform updates to the desired Transaction Record and Save.
The default mappings for Post Financials to Salesforce are shown below:
If everything is configured correctly, the details that you updated in the Transaction Record will be automatically synced to the Netsuite Financials object in Salesforce.
Note: If you want to link PDFs to Salesforce sObject without any errors, go to Settings > Financial, in the Sync transaction types to Salesforce setting, select the appropriate transaction type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.