The Salesforce Account to NetSuite Customer Add/Update flow is a real-time flow that lets you sync the Salesforce Accounts updates to NetSuite Customers provided the Account has at least one "Closed Won" Opportunity associated with itself.
If there are errors, they will display on the dashboard.
Sync new Salesforce accounts to NetSuite customers
- An Account is created or updated in Salesforce.
- If the Account has a Closed Won Opportunity, the flow first checks using the Primary lookup Criteria, by matching the Salesforce ID, and then using the Secondary lookup Criteria, which is a customizable field.
- If not found, Celigo creates a new Customer in NetSuite.
- If found, Celigo updates that Customer in NetSuite.
- The Sync Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order Add/Update flow will then sync Opportunities as Sales Orders in NetSuite
Once the Customer is created, any subsequent updates to Accounts are automatically synched to NetSuite Customer.
The flow syncs the parent-level information for a Salesforce Account. For example, if a company ABC has its parent company named XYZ, when the flow runs, the Account information for XYZ will be synched as well.
Sync existing Salesforce Accounts to NetSuite Customers
You'll need to manually add Closed Won Opportunities to existing Salesforce accounts to create them as Customers in NetSuite.
Existing Salesforce Accounts already synched to NetSuite Customers
For an existing Salesforce Account that is already synched to NetSuite, if you add a parent account in Salesforce, the parent account will not be synched to NetSuite.
Parent Accounts created after child Accounts
If a parent Account is created after the child Accounts have already been synched with NetSuite, the parent will not be synched to NetSuite unless the user performs force sync.
Salesforce Account to NetSuite Customer
- In the integration tile, click the gear icon.
- Go to Settings > Integration Flows > Account
- Turn on the Salesforce Account to NetSuite Customer flow using the toggle switch.
- In your Salesforce Account, go to Accounts.
- From the available list of Accounts, click the desired account.
- Click Edit.
- Make the desired updates and click Save.
If everything is configured correctly, the details that you updated in the Account will be automatically synched to Customers in NetSuite.
To trigger the flow, you'll need to define your criteria:
- Go to Settings > Integrations Flows > Opportunity > Salesforce Account to NetSuite Customer.
- Click the Settings icon that corresponds to the flow.
- Click the Qualification Criteria button.
- Select the desired values for setting your own criteria for triggering the flow.
- Click Save and then click Save again.
- Multi-Subsidiary. The synched subsidiary can be found under the Subsidiaries subtab of NetSuite Customer.
- Multi-Currency. The synched currency can be found under the Currency subtab of the NetSuite Customer.
We are quoting out of NetSuite. We don't want to create a closed won opportunity just to have the prospect sync over to NetSuite so we can quote...
If you just want the Salesforce Accounts sync'd to NetSuite Customers, you may remove the "Field specific qualification criteria" at export, making any create/update operations for Accounts at shall trigger the flow and create/update NetSuite Customer.
+ Nithin Gollapally
I've removed the Field specific qualification criteria, but it still only seems to sync from Salesforce to NetSuite if there is a closed-won opportunity.
Apologies for the delay in response, Ideally it should sync all the Salesforce Accounts created irrespective of Qualification criteria (as we have cleared it).
Can you please confirm, if you have cleared the criteria on Account flow mentioned in the screenshot below?
If it is yes, please go ahead and raise the celigo support case for further debugging of the behaviour
Does the integration app (IO) support filtering on accounts to sync to Netsuite? Could we filter the Salesforce accounts we attempt to sync to Netsuite based on a value of a specific account field (like Status)?
Yes Talroo Inc. Celigo supports this. For instance, at my company, there are several account fields that must be populated to trigger a sync between Salesforce and NetSuite.
Please sign in to leave a comment.