Use the following steps to grant Celigo permission to access Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS) for integrations that connect to Amazon Seller Central:
- Navigate to the authentication page for your Amazon domain, and log in with your registered credentials. The authentication URL varies according to your Amazon domain's location.
- Click Settings > User Permissions.
- On the User Permissions page, click Visit Manage Your Apps in the Third party developer and apps section.
- On the Manage your apps page, click Authorize new developer.
- Enter appropriate values for the Developer's Name and Developer ID.
The following table provides the required Celigo name and account number to use depending on your domain location.
Geo Name Developer Account Number
Celigo Inc EU
Celigo Inc JP MWS Test
- Click Next.
- Check the "I understand that I take complete responsibility for the acts and omissions of Celigo Inc. regarding my Amazon selling account and hereby direct Amazon to allow Celigo Inc. to access my Amazon Selling account" box.
- Click Next.
- The seller account identifiers for Celigo Inc. and Seller-Developer Authorization display.
Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) Developer Access Confirmation feature:
With Developer Access Confirmation, sellers who have granted developer permission to their account will be asked to confirm their access every 12 months. If the developer access is not confirmed after 12 months, their access to the seller's account will be suspended.
Sellers can visit the MWS Developer Permissions (US link) page in Seller Central to confirm a developer's access. They can also use the MWS Developer Permissions page to restore a suspended developer account.
For more information, visit the Amazon MWS Developer Permissions Manager help section on Seller Central.
Note: Amazon provides a time-bound permission manager. If you enable this feature on Amazon, you have to make sure that you re-share access to your account with Celigo every 12 months.
Impact on the Amazon - NetSuite Connector
Amazon connector needs access to the MWS API of Seller's Amazon account. Celigo provides a registration option at the start of the integration, where we request the Celigo Inc developer account to have access to the seller's API (previously, there was no expiry date for this option). This access needs to be confirmed every 12 months if you have enabled the above feature.
Important: If the access is revoked (intentionally/unintentionally), the integration may break until the access is confirmed again. If you have enabled this feature, you need to review the access every 12 months and also make sure that you never revoke it unless you want to discontinue using the connector.