1. Set up a Zoho CRM connection
Start establishing a connection to Zoho CRM in either of the following ways:
- From the Tools & resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Zoho CRM. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
2. Provide required Zoho CRM settings
The Connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and specify the URL for your account.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Connection type (required): Select Zoho CRM, or accept the default value if youʼre editing a Zoho CRM connection.
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Zoho CRM API defines to limit the access to your account. To select the scopes for this connection,
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes available in the API, click Add all scopes (below).
– or –
Click into the bar to reveal the dropdown menu and choose a scope. After you make a selection, another bar will appear below; repeat to select another scope. Continue until all of the scopes you need are selected.
Note: Zoho CRM accepts a maximum of 100 scopes per connection, even though 150 total scopes are available. To enforce this limit, if you select all scopes or any amount greater than 100, integrator.io will include only scopes in that category ending with “.all”, in order to limit the number of scopes while providing you full access in the connection.
- Click Save to save your scopes as you go, and Save & close when you’re ready to leave the editor and finish setting up your connection.
Domain (required): Enter the country-specific portion of the domain for your Zoho CRM data center, to complete the URL, https://www.zohoapis___/crm.
|Country or region||Zoho CRM URL||Domain entry|
3. Select advanced Zoho CRM settings
Continuing in the Connection dialog, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Zoho CRM connection.
4. Save and authorize
Click the Save and authorize button to commit your changes and proceed to log in with Zoho CRM. Enter the email address of your registered Zoho CRM account and click Next.
Enter the password for your Zoho CRM account, and then click Sign in.
Zoho asks you to confirm the scopes that you selected. Click Accept to grant permission and create the connection.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.