You can customize additional features in your Integration App with an add-on. Add-ons let you choose specific use-cases based on your business needs.
- Pre-built and managed.
- Specific to a single store. To leverage the add-on functionality for multiple stores, you have to purchase additional licenses.
- Supported on all the editions of the integration app - starter (previously "standard"), standard (previously "premium"), and premium (previously "enterprise").
- User interface components, like settings and field mappings, are similar to your integration app's UI components.
Find add-ons in your integration app
In your app, you can find your add-ons on the Add-on page. The add-ons there will be specific to your app's endpoints.
Get a license for your add-on
Add-ons require a separate subscription license similar to your integration app subscription. The add-on license is confined to a single store and expires with your integration app subscription.
- The add-on subscription works only if the integration app base subscription is active.
- If you uninstall an add-on, the same license can be used for another store (only if you have multiple stores for an integration app) or any other store of a particular tile.
- The add-on subscription can be renewed along with the integration app subscription.
- If the base subscription of the integration app is renewed, the add-on subscription is not renewed automatically.
Use NetSuite and external app connections
The NetSuite and external app connection that you use for the integration app is also applicable for add-ons.
Install an add-on
Prerequisite: Ensure that you have a valid subscription license for the add-on. If you do not have a license, go to the Add-Ons section and click Contact Sales.
- In integrator.io, click on the appropriate integration app tile.
- Go to Admin > Subscription > Add-ons.
- Next to the appropriate add-on, click Install.
- After a successful installation, in the Flows tab, you will find a new sub-section.