Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to the “Integration App,” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io. Find out more about integrator.io.
- You’re using the migration utility to transfer configuration and settings from Integration App version v2 to IO.
- You’ve installed a fresh instance of the Salesforce - NetSuite IO Integration App.
Before you begin
- Refer to the Limitations of the Migration Utility.
- The migration utility feature is available only when the NetSuite account associated with v2 and IO versions of the Integration App is the same.
- You’ll need to enable the following flows in the v2 version before you run the migration utility:
- Product: You’ll need to enable at least one flow.
- Financial: We recommend that you enable all Financial flows.
Run Migration Utility
- Note: You will not be able to edit any Integration App configurations when the Migration Process is running.
To run the Migration Utility
- Login to your integrator.io account.
- Click the Salesforce - NetSuite IO Integration App tile.
- Click General Settings > enable Migrate configuration from v2 to IO.
- We recommend that you enable both the Migrate configuration from v2 to IO and Enable Test Mode boxes.
- Click Save.
- Refresh your Dashboard.
After you run the migration utility
After you run the Migration Utility, the Integration App:
- Migrates Mappings.
- Note: v2 ID mappings are not locked.
- Migrates Flow and advanced settings by translating configuration from v2 to IO.
- Migrates IO export and v2 import criteria and lookups.
- The import and export criteria comprise both v2 and IO fields.