Note: You’ll need to turn off v2 flows for accounts, contacts, and products before you move to IO production.
The Go-Live date is an optional setting based on the date criterion. The Go-Live date lets you create a partition between the v2 and IO versions for syncing your Order, Opportunity, and Fulfillment data. This allows you to run the IO and v2 Order, Opportunity, Item Fulfillment, and Financial Transaction flows parallelly.
You can set the Go-Live date to sync:
The Integration App uses the ‘Create Date’ to create a partition and sync transactions between IO and v2 versions of the App.
Note: Item Fulfillment and Financial Transaction records will inherit the Go-Live date criteria from Orders.
The Integration App uses the ‘Closed Date’ to create a partition and sync transactions between IO and v2 versions of the App.
Enable Go-Live date
To enable Go-Live Date on IO, follow these steps:
- Login to your integrator.io account.
- Click the Salesforce - NetSuite IO Integration App tile.
- Click General Settings > enable Migrate settings from v2 to IO > enable Go-Live date.
- You’ll need to disable the test mode before setting the Go-Live date.
- You can change or disable the Go-Live date.
- You can continue syncing updates to your v2 instance while you Go-Live on IO.
- To completely switch to IO and stop updating your changes to v2 you’ll need to turn off all your v2 flows.
- Click Save.
- Refresh your Dashboard.