The test mode works like your Integration App Sandbox account. You can test your environment and configurations using the Test Mode. Enabling the test mode does not impact your production data, which means that the Integration App will not create duplicate records in your Salesforce or NetSuite app.
The integration app allows you to run your v2 production and test your IO instances simultaneously.
- You can continue running your v2 production instance before, during, and after the migration process.
- You’ll need to manually disable your v2 flows to discontinue using your v2 production instance.
Enable Test Mode
By default, the Test IO feature is disabled, follow these steps to enable it:
- Login to your integrator.io account.
- Click the Salesforce - NetSuite IO Integration App tile.
- Click General Settings > enable Migrate settings from v2 to IO > enable Test Mode.
Note: You can enable or disable Test Mode setting on-demand without having to restart the migration process.
- Click Save.
- Refresh your Dashboard.
Test records on IO
To test a record on IO, select the “Send as test record to IO” checkbox from your Salesforce or NetSuite record before you save the changes.