- Upgrade to Celigo NetSuite Package v.1.7.0 prior to the release.
- You can find the integrator.io release notes for May 2020 here.
Salesforce Product to NetSuite Item
You can now sync product and pricing information from Salesforce product to NetSuite item on a scheduled basis. This flow is available only in the premium edition of the integration app. Your sales team can create or update products in Salesforce, and sync product and related information to NetSuite.
The following NetSuite item types are supported out of the box:
- Non-Inventory Item - for Sale
- Non-Inventory Item - for Resale
- Non-Inventory Item - for Purchase
- Service Item - for Sale
- Service Item - for Resale
- Service Item - for Purchase
- Inventory Item
- Inventory Item - Lot Numbered
- Inventory Item - Serialized
The user interface of Configure Product settings is refreshed to facilitate the grouping of configurations required for enabling the newly added Salesforce to NetSuite flow and the existing NetSuite to Salesforce flow.
Configure the following in Product settings of the application to start using the new product flow.
- Select Price Master
- Review the SOQL query and add required fields in Salesforce Export in Flow Builder
- Select Salesforce field to map Products to Item Types
- Map NetSuite Price Levels to Salesforce Pricebooks
- Map Salesforce Product to NetSuite Item Type
- Map NetSuite currency to Salesforce Currency
New custom fields
In addition to new configurations, new custom fields NetSuite item type (IO), Celigo Last Modified Date (IO), Skip Export to NetSuite (IO) are added to the Salesforce Product2 object and Celigo recommended layout.
You may enable both the product flows to allow scenarios wherein one of the applications is a product master while the other is a price master.
Example: in a scenario where NetSuite is the product master and Salesforce is the price master, enable NetSuite Item to Salesforce Product to sync items without pricing information, and enable Salesforce Product to NetSuite Item to sync pricing details to NetSuite.
Note: You cannot sync prices bidirectionally using the two flows. For example, you cannot sync price information from NetSuite to Salesforce as well as from Salesforce to NetSuite. One of the applications must be chosen as the source of truth.
You can sync the product header information bidirectionally using the two flows.
NetSuite Sales Order Status to Salesforce Order Status
This flow is an increment to the existing “NetSuite Sales Order to Salesforce Order” flow. With the new order status flow, updates on sales order statuses due to fulfillment and billing actions will be synced to Salesforce on a scheduled basis.
This flow checks for an existing Salesforce order record and updates the status of the Salesforce order at the scheduled time, and ensures that the Salesforce order status is in sync with the NetSuite sales order status.
By default, the flow syncs delta sales order records with the last modified date greater than the last flow run date if you select the Send Order as Salesforce order (IO) setting. You may customize and change NetSuite Saved Search in the flow builder to change the criteria of the flow. You may add fields to the Saved Search and flow mappings to sync additional fields.
Available in EU
The integration app is now available in our eu.integrator.io marketplace to provide infrastructure and compliance support for our European Union customers and partners. This expansion is particularly useful for organizations where data residency considerations previously made it difficult to use the integration application.
Create a file for multiple financial record types in Financial flow
The integration application now allows creation and sync of multiple financial record types as files from NetSuite to Salesforce, in addition to Invoices. Financial records such as Credit Memos and Customer Refunds in NetSuite can be converted to PDF files and synced to Salesforce along with the respective records using “NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Transaction Financials” flow.
The following financial record types are supported out of the box.
- Customer Payment
- Customer Deposit
- Cash Sale
- Credit Memo
- Cash Refund
Select transaction and file types in Financial flow
The user interface of Configure Financials settings is refreshed to facilitate the grouping of configurations required for enabling transaction financial flow and customer financial flow. Navigate to Flows > Financials > Configure Financials to review the changes.
Transaction Financials tab.
- Sync transaction financial records using gets you eligible financial transaction records to be synced to Salesforce. The label for this saved search selection is changed.
- Sync transaction types to Salesforce allows you to select the transaction types you want to sync from Netsuite to Salesforce. You need to select at least one transaction type to enable the flow. This is a new setting.
- Sync transaction files to Salesforce that allows you to create a NetSuite file for the selected transaction types and sync to Salesforce. You need to select the corresponding transaction type from the Sync transaction types to the Salesforce menu to sync the transaction file. This is a new setting.
Customer Financials tab
- Sync customers’ financial records using allows you to select a NetSuite Saved Search for defining criteria to sync customer’s financial records to Salesforce account records. The label for this setting is changed.
Link Salesforce Orders to respective financial transactions
You will be able to now link Customer Payments, Customer Deposits, and Customer Refunds to Salesforce orders.
The following financial transactions can be linked to Salesforce orders:
- Cash Sale
- Credit Memo
- Cash Refund
- Customer Payment
- Customer Deposit
- Customer Refund
Configure NetSuite execution contexts and types
You may change the default execution context and execution type for records exported from NetSuite in the following flows:
- NetSuite Customer to Salesforce Account
- NetSuite Contact to Salesforce Contact
- NetSuite Sales Order to Salesforce Order
- NetSuite Sales Order to Salesforce Opportunity
- NetSuite Item Fulfillment to Salesforce Item Fulfillment
- When you sync the financial records using the “NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Transaction Financials” flow, the files now have an extension. You can click and open the transaction file in the browser. In the same flow, when you sync a high volume of financial records, you will no longer encounter “Duplicate external id specified” error.
- When you sync Salesforce accounts to NetSuite customers without a data map, the phone number field in NetSuite is not overwritten and retains its previous value.
Upgrade your integration app
We've upgraded the existing infrastructure. Ensure that your integration app is updated to the following infrastructure versions.
- Integration App 1.5.0
- SuiteApp v1.4.5
- Integrator Distributed Adaptor Package v1.15.0
- Celigo NetSuite Package v1.7.0
The release will be pushed in phases. We recommend you to upgrade your Celigo NetSuite Package to v1.7.0 to ensure smoother release.
- Customer refund transactions in NetSuite cannot be synced as transaction files in Salesforce.
- You will observe field accessibility issues post the release if you are using the "NetSuite Item to Salesforce Product" or "NetSuite Item Group to Salesforce Product" flows. Ensure to manually update the Celigo NetSuite Package in your Salesforce account to v1.7.0 to avoid release impact. For more information, refer here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.