- Review the integrator.io release notes for October 2020.
- You will now find the integration flow's advanced settings in the Settings tab.
Upgrade your integration app
We've upgraded the existing infrastructure. Be sure that your integration app is updated to the following infrastructure versions:
- Integration App v1.7.0
- SuiteApp version 1.7.0
- Celigo integrator.io (NetSuite Bundle 20038) 22.214.171.124
- Integrator Distributed Adaptor Package v1.15.0
- Manually install the Salesforce package : Celigo NetSuite Package v1.8.0
The release will be available in phases, starting from October. If you are using a NetSuite Sandbox account, please upgrade NetSuite Bundles. We recommend that you upgrade your Celigo NetSuite Package to v1.8.0 to ensure a smoother release.
A new Quotes add-on is introduced in the integration app that helps you manage Salesforce Quotes in NetSuite as Estimates and vice versa. This add-on consists of the following integration flows:
- Salesforce Quote to NetSuite Estimate
- NetSuite Estimate to Salesforce Quote
By using these flows from Flows > Quote, you can create a sales order from an opportunity after the quote with the information related to shipping information is approved.
Manage error mechanism using Salesforce integration flows
We have introduced the following flows to manage the error mechanism functionality in NetSuite and Salesforce. Two new flows are introduced to the Flows > Flow Status section:
- NetSuite to Salesforce Flow Status and Error
- Salesforce to NetSuite Flow Status and Error
Using the above integration flows, you can sync the record status and error messages from NetSuite to Salesforce and vice versa.
Note: By default, these flows are disabled.
Sync opportunity and account using the Salesforce order flow
You can now use the “Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order Add/update” flow to sync Salesforce opportunities to NetSuite sales order and the Salesforce accounts to NetSuite customers by skipping the “Salesforce Account to NetSuite customer Add/update” flow.
The following settings are introduced in the Settings > Opportunity section:
- Sync account with opportunity: Check this checkbox to sync opportunities along with accounts when you run the “Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order Add/update” flow.
- Select lookup field to be synced as NetSuite customer: Select the lookup field from the dropdown which is synced as a customer in NetSuite customer.
Ability to access Salesforce custom fields
You can now view Salesforce custom fields by default, without having to change the permissions for those that are introduced as part of a new package.
Go live date is updated as expected on the Qualifier
The date that you set in the Settings > General > V2 To IO Migration is now being correctly set on the Qualification Criteria according to your time zone.
NetSuite record URLs are visible on Salesforce records
NetSuite customer or contact record URLs are now visible on Salesforce Account and contact when the flows originate either from NetSuite or Salesforce.