Upgrade your integration app
We've upgraded the existing infrastructure. Be sure that your integration app is updated to the following infrastructure versions:
- Integration App v1.6.0
- SuiteApp version 1.6.0
- Celigo integrator.io (NetSuite Bundle 20038) 220.127.116.11
- Integrator Distributed Adaptor Package v1.15.0
- Celigo NetSuite Package v1.7.0
The release will be available in phases, starting from the third week of August. If you are using a NetSuite Sandbox account, please upgrade NetSuite Bundles. We recommend you to upgrade your Celigo NetSuite Package to v1.7.0 to ensure a smoother release.
Support for “team selling” feature
Note: This feature is available only in the premium edition of the integration app.
- The “opportunity team” feature must be enabled in your Salesforce account.
- The “team selling” feature must be enabled in your NetSuite account to sync the team details using the integration app. Opportunity splits are available only if you enable this feature.
The integration app now allows you to sync the information related to the opportunity splits bi-directionally between Salesforce and NetSuite. You can find two types of opportunity splits:
- Revenue splits: Use this split type to credit team members who are directly responsible for opportunity revenue that always total 100% of the opportunity amount.
- Overlay splits: Use this split type to credit supporting team members that can total any percentage of the opportunity amount, including percentages over 100%.
For more information, see Understand the Salesforce "team selling" feature.
Sync records from multiple Salesforce instances to one NetSuite instance
The integration app is now enhanced to sync records from multiple Salesforce instances to a single NetSuite instance using a multi-integration tile approach. The integration app lets you sync data between:
- One Salesforce instance to one NetSuite instance or
- Multiple Salesforce instances to one NetSuite instance.
To sync records between multiple Salesforce instances and one NetSuite instance, you should install multiple Salesforce integration apps connected to different Salesforce accounts.
For more information, see Sync data from multiple Salesforce instances to a single NetSuite instance.
Install the integration app
The integration app installation steps are now enhanced in the following sequence:
- Configure Salesforce connection
- Install integrator.io package in Salesforce
- Install the NetSuite package in Salesforce
- Configure your NetSuite connection
Note: It is recommended to configure your NetSuite connection using the Token Based Auth (Automatic) option. For more information, refer to Set up a connection to NetSuite.
- Install the integrator.io bundle in NetSuite
- Install the Salesforce SuiteApp in NetSuite
For Salesforce connection, the JWT Oauth flow type can be used for new installations in addition to Refresh token. For existing installations, we will continue to support the Refresh token mechanism.
For more information, refer to Install your Salesforce - NetSuite integration app.
Updates a sales order that is past the “Pending Approval” state in NetSuite
The “Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite sales order Add/Update” flow is now enhanced to sync the updated opportunity details after the sales order is past the “Pending Approval” state in NetSuite. A new checkbox Allow updates to approved Sales Orders are introduced in the Settings > Opportunity > Opportunity tab. When you check this checkbox, you can still make the changes to the opportunity in Salesforce and sync to the NetSuite sales order.
By default, the checkbox is unchecked. If you uncheck the checkbox and update the opportunity in Salesforce and try to sync to NetSuite, an error message “Sales Order ##### can't be updated once it is passed the “pending approval” state" is displayed.
Sync enhanced notes and files to NetSuite sales order
As the “Document” tab is unavailable in the Salesforce Lightning experience and existing notes are enhanced to support rich text, the integration app is enhanced to sync enhanced notes and files. The “Sync Enhanced Notes to NetSuite Sales Orders” flow syncs the Salesforce enhanced notes that are based on the rich text formatting.
- All the settings are now categorized in the “Notes and Files” tab in the Settings > Opportunity section.
- Documents cannot be in the Salesforce Lightning Experience.
Prerequisite: To uninstall the “contract renewals” add-on, the NetSuite connection should be online.
You can now uninstall the integration app and the add-on without any errors in the following scenarios:
- If you refresh the page during uninstallation.
- If you partially installed the integration app (with or without configuring the connections)
- If the NetSuite connection is offline in your integration app.
- If the installation or uninstallation is stuck in between.
- If the integration app is on the older version.
- If the bundle is removed as part of your NetSuite sandbox account refresh.
Incorrect discount calculation of Item groups on the NetSuite sales order
If the Salesforce opportunity with an item group has a discount applied and when you run the “Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order” flow, the flow now syncs the correct calculation without any double calculation for discount.
Salesforce Opportunity amount: 30
Item group Quantity: 1
Discount: 10% on line amount
Amount synced on NetSuite sales order: 24
The correct amount to be synced on NetSuite sales order: 27
Unique key to be displayed as “Name”
The Unique key for an item in NetSuite setting in the Settings > General section now displays the fields related to all NetSuite items. The setting option is renamed to “Name” from “Item Name/Number.”