You can update your Celigo account email address to a different email address that is not currently registered on an integrator.io account. If the email you are trying to transfer to is currently registered on an integrator.io account, you must change that account first so that the email address is not tied to an existing account.
- Log in to your Celigo integrator.io account.
- In the left navigation menu, click Account > Profile.
- Click next to the Email field.
- Enter your new email address and the existing password to the account, and then click Change email.
- You can only use business email addresses. Personal accounts (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com) are not accepted.
- When you change the email address, integrator.io sends a confirmation email to the updated email address.