The Transfer Order - InboundShipments add-on supports to sync case packed products. Case packed products are when all products in a box must have matching SKU and condition and must have been packaged together by the manufacturer. For more information, see case packed products.
To sync the unit case packing quantity to NetSuite transfer orders, configure the following additional steps.
Create a custom field in NetSuite
- Login to your NetSuite account.
- Go to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New.
- Enter a label for the custom field.
- In the Type field, either select Free-Form Text or Integer Number.
- In the “Applies To” tab, check the Transfer Order checkbox.
- Click Save & Apply to Forms.
Note: If you already have a custom field created, be sure that the custom field type is either Free-Form Text or Integer Number.
Configure the NetSuite saved search
- In NetSuite, in the global search, enter “Celigo Amazon Transfer Order Export Search.”
- From the search options, select the appropriate saved search.
- Click Edit this Search.
- Go to Results tab > Columns sub-tab.
- Add a new column as follows:
Select the custom field created in the previous step.
Example: If Units Per Pack is the custom field created in NetSuite, create a column in saved search as shown in the image below.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
Configure a new mapping
- Login to your integrator.io account
- Select the Amazon - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Shipments (TO).
- Next to the “NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan” flow, click Mappings.
- On the “Edit mapping” window, Select Post InboundShipment Plan to Amazon.
- Add a new mapping as follows:
Export field (NetSuite)
Import field (Amazon MWS)
- Click Save & Close.
- Run the “NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan” flow.