There are two types of date fields:
- Date: Displays the month, day and year
- Date/Time: Displays the month, day, year and time
You need to set the export date format to sync the date values. For NetSuite to Salesforce flows, you need to use the NetSuite date format in the Integration App and vice-versa.
Example: For the “NetSuite sales order to Salesforce order Add/update flow”, the error “Cannot deserialize instance of date from VALUE_STRING value Invalid date” occurred because the date format in NetSuite does not match with the Integration App.
Configure the date field mappings
- From your Integration App, navigate to the Flow which has the date error Flows > [Flow name] > Edit mappings. Click the gear icon for the date field mapping.
- Set the correct date format that matches with NetSuite/Salesforce environment date format.
- For NetSuite to Salesforce flows, the date format on your Integration App should match with the NetSuite environment’s format.
- For Salesforce to NetSuite flows, the date format on your Integration App should match with the Salesforce environment’s format.
- Click Save
Please sign in to leave a comment.