This feature provides the user to establish their NetSuite Connection with token based authentication in a simpler way.
Current Practice (Token Based Auth[Manual]) : It is mandatory for the user to establish their NetSuite Connection as Token after NetSuite 19.1 release, for which the user has to fulfil the below pre-requisites:
- Users need to create a role in NetSuite with all the required permission or use ( Celigo integrator.io Full Access w/o 2FA [Locked] ) as reference and assign it to the Integration Employee.
- Users need to create the tokens for the application of specific Integration app and assign it to the role generated above.
- Once the user has generated the tokens, they need to manually configure and verify the NetSuite Connection.
Token Based Auth [Automatic] :
User can avoid all the manual steps of creating role and generating Application based Tokens by configuring the NetSuite connection as Token Based Auth [Automatic]
Steps to configure your NetSuite Connection with Auto generated Token Based Authentication following
To Switch Existing NetSuite Connection from TBA [Manual] or Basic to TBA [Automatic], follow the below steps:
- Open any Integration application and navigate to the Connections tab.
- In Connections Tab > Click on NetSuite Connection [Salesforce - NetSuite (IO)].
- It opens the Edit connection pane.
- Select the connection and save.