NetSuite release preview account can be configured by selecting the environment as Beta while configuring the NetSuite connection for respective integration.
To configure NetSuite release preview accounts:
- Log in to integrator.io
- Click the Salesforce - NetSuite (IO) integration app
- Go to Connections and select on Create connection icon on the top right.
- Select NetSuite connection.
- Select Authentication type as Token Based Auth (Manual) from the drop-down.
- Select Beta from the Environment drop-down.
You can clone the Integration App with either sandbox or production environment and configure the NetSuite connections with the release preview account and run the flows.
Note: No individual license is required for Release preview accounts.