HubSpot is splitting the Contacts scope into more granular CRM scopes so you can choose separate access for contacts, companies, and deals. Now you can update scopes individually instead of using one overarching Contacts scope. This article explains how to remove your Contacts scope and add new scopes.
|New granular CRM scopes|
Find your connections and configure scopes
To update your HubSpot connections you must remove the existing Contacts scope and add the new, granular scopes.
- From the Resources menu, navigate to Connections.
- Search for HubSpot.
- Select the matching HubSpot connection(s).
- Select Configure scopes.
- Click the Contacts scope on the right-hand side of the screen and use the < button to remove it.
- Click the granular CRM scopes you want to include on the left-hand side and use the > button to add them to your configured scopes.
Important: You must add in all the individual scopes you want integrator.io to access for your HubSpot account. For example, if you need to access deals or companies you must select them individually.
- Click Save when you’re ready to leave the editor and finish setting up your connection.