This document is intended for customers who have legacy Celigo integrations in NetSuite and need to view their Integration dashboard in an integrator.io account.
You must have NetSuite administrator privileges to continue. For non-administrator roles in NetSuite, you may need to add permissions.
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. You’ll see a list of the available connections.
- Click + Create connection, and select NetSuite for the application.
- Fill out the connection options. Field-level help is available by clicking next to each setting.
- Name – The name of the connection, preferably a name you will recognize later, such as “NetSuite - Production” or “NetSuite - Sandbox.”
- Authentication type – For this example, select Token Based Auth (Automatic).
- Account ID – This is your NetSuite account ID, which is unique to your company’s NetSuite instance. One way to obtain this value within NetSuite is via Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences. Contact NetSuite support if the ID is not exposed there.
- Click Save and authorize to sign into your account and approve the connection.
You will now see your new connection listed at the top of the Connections page. Click the name to edit the settings once more.
Expand the Advanced tab and check Link SuiteScript integrator. Save and close the connection.
You have now linked your legacy NetSuite integrations to your integrator.io account. Click the Home button in the main navigation to go to the integrator.io homepage where your Integration tiles are now visible.