The Integrator.io platform lets you clone integrations and data flows. Cloning comes in very handy when you want to configure a slightly different integration, and keep the other integration components unchanged.
Things to remember:
- When you clone an integration, data flows inside the integration.
- Only connection types are cloned – not credentials.
Note: You cannot clone shared integrations and data flows.
Cloning an Integration
To clone an integration:
1. On the integration.io dashboard, click on the Gear icon of an existing integration.
2. Click on Clone Integration.
3. Enter the desired name in the Name field for the new cloned integration to be created.
Note: The following screen shows the various components of the integration that would be cloned. For connections, only the connection type is cloned and not the credentials.
4. Click Clone Integration.
5. Click the Click to Configure links to configure your connections.
6. You can setup a new connection or use an existing one, and then click Save.
7. The integration will be cloned and shown in the integrations list.
Cloning a Data Flow
To clone a data flow:
1. On the integrator.io dashboard, click [Clone Integration] in the upper right.
2. Click on the Clone icon of the data flow that you want to clone.
3. Enter the desired name in the Name field, and from the Integration drop-down list box select the integration under which you want he cloned data flow to appear.
4. Click Clone Flow.
5. Click [View References] to configure your connections. You can setup a new connection or use an existing one, and then click Save.
6. The cloned data flow appears under the integration tile you selected while cloning.