You can send integrations to other users or install the integrations they send to you. If you or another member of your team has designed an integration that you want to duplicate (and perhaps modify) in another account, you can send a .zip file to another user for them to install in another account. The .zip file contains the mappings and various other details of each integration flow.
Download an integration
Use the following steps to download an integration .zip file:
- Click Download integration.
- Select the integration, then click Generate template zip. This zip file will contain your connections, flows, exports, and imports, which you can then share with other users.
You can send this zip file to another user to install the integration in their integrator.io environment.
Use the following steps to install an integration .zip file.
- From the Home page, click Install integration.
- From here, you can browse to an integration zip file that someone has sent to you. This will create a copy of the integration within the account that is no longer linked to the original integration.
A list of components displays in the Install integration panel.
- Click Install integration.
- If you are presented with a disclaimer, read it and click Proceed.
Once installed, you must configure the integration so that it displays on your Home page.
Depending on the integration, you must complete one or more steps to configure your own instance of the integration. Connections are not copied into the integration zip file, so you'll need to configure the connections for any app connectors.
For each connector, click the Configure link, then provide the requisite information for the connection and test your connection. See our Connector solutions for help setting up connections for particular connectors.
Once you've successfully configured your connections, the Integration details page will open, showing all of your data flows. Here, you can turn flows off and on, schedule them, run them, and modify their field mapping.