When you sign up for integrator.io, you can create an integration tile to keep all of your flows in. From that tile, you will be able to perform certain actions on your flow like map your data or turn off the flow.
Create an integration tile
Your integration tiles will be on your homepage.
- At the top right, click + Create integration.
- Give your tile a name.
- Give your tile a description.
- Click Save.
Use your integration tile
Note: The options you find will vary based on whether your tile is for standalone flows. The action you can take will vary based on your role and permissions. Find out more about roles and permissions.
- General: in general, you can find and edit:
- Name: The name of the tile.
- Description: The description of the integration.
- ReadMe: Notes and information that could be useful to all of the users who will be working on the integration.
Check out our community forum for more info on integrator.io and Flow Builder. You can ask questions and post tips.