- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Connection type (required): The form will automatically select Salesforce.
- Account type (required): Select Production or Sandbox.
- Oauth2 flow type (required): Select Refresh token for web applications where server-side code needs to interact with Force.com APIs on the user’s behalf. (JWT bearer token connections are described separately.)
The Force.com platform implements the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework, so users can authorize applications to access Force.com resources on their behalf without revealing their passwords or other credentials to those applications.
- Click Save & authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter your registered Salesforce account username and password and click Login. The following page displays:
- Click Allow to establish the connection.
Read more about this connector:
- Connect Salesforce to Anything
Boost productivity and unlock even more value from your business applications