- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Connection type (required): The form will automatically select Salesforce.
- Account type (required): Select Production or Sandbox.
- Oauth2 flow type (required): Select JWT bearer token chiefly for server-to-server API integration. This flow uses a certificate to sign the JWT request and doesn’t require explicit user interaction. (Refresh token connections are described separately.)
- Username (required): The username is sent to registered mail after the creation of Salesforce account.
- Click Save & authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter your registered Salesforce account username and password, and click Login to establish the connection.
Read more about this connector:
- Connect Salesforce to Anything
Boost productivity and unlock even more value from your business applications