New product categories and subcategories
The integration app is enhanced to support the below product categories in the Netherlands marketplace. You can now sync items related to the below categories and subcategories using the “NetSuite Item to Amazon Product” flow.
- Beauty misc
- Body care product
- Haircare product
- Hair removal and shaving product
- Food and beverages
- Baby food
- Daily living aids
- Dietary supplements
- Health misc
- Otc medication
- Personal care appliances
- Prescription eyewear
- Sexual wellness
- Lawn and garden
- Outdoor living
- Seeds and plants
- Light bulbs
- Lights and fixtures
For more information, see Supported Amazon marketplaces and product categories
You can now uninstall the integration app without any errors in the following scenarios:
- If you refresh the page during uninstallation.
- If the NetSuite sandbox 2.0 connection is offline in your integration app.
- If the bundle is removed as part of your NetSuite sandbox account refresh.
- If your integration app is corrupted.
- If your integration app is on the older version.
- If you manually delete these required records (such as delete store info record in NetSuite, or any import/export in the integration), the integration app can now bypass the strict checks on the existence of these records and can complete the uninstallation.
Updated date format for the settlements in the AE domain
To sync settlement summary and transaction records, for the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) marketplace, updated the data format for the "Posted Date" field mapping from YYYY-MM-DD to DD.MM.YYYY.