Upgrade your integration app
We've upgraded the existing infrastructure. Be sure that your integration app is updated to the following infrastructure versions:
- Integration App v1.8.0
- SuiteApp version 1.8.0
- Celigo integrator.io (NetSuite Bundle 20038) 126.96.36.199
- Integrator Distributed Adaptor Package v1.15.1
- Manually install the Salesforce package : Celigo NetSuite Package v1.9.0
The release will be available in phases, starting from January. If you are using a NetSuite Sandbox account, please upgrade NetSuite Bundles. We recommend that you upgrade your Celigo NetSuite Package to v1.8.0 to ensure a smoother release.
This add-on syncs Salesforce quotes and Salesforce CPQ to NetSuite estimates in real-time.
Note: The CPQ flow is in the Early Adopter Program and will be available for purchase soon. If you're interested in this feature, you can contact Celigo Support.
Test your Salesforce - NetSuite records using the test mode
Note: The Enable test mode checkbox is moved from the Salesforce - NetSuite v2 section and now works independently.
When you check the Enable test mode checkbox in the Settings > General section, you can sync the test records between Salesforce and NetSuite.
For more information, refer to Test your Salesforce - NetSuite records using the test mode
Display dependent flows on the Integration App user interface
You can now find the dependent flows on the Integration App user interface that was previously available only in the backend code. These flows are auto-triggered and run in sequence by one of the existing integration flows. You can’t schedule, enable, or run the dependant flows. For more information, refer to Intro to Error Management. Following are the dependent flows:
- Sync Salesforce V2 configurations to Salesforce IO
- Salesforce file to NetSuite file (add or update)
- Salesforce order ID write back to NetSuite sales order
For more information, refer to Understand the Salesforce - NetSuite dependent flows.
Sync NetSuite Transaction Financial lines to Salesforce Financials
Information: This feature is available in the Premium edition
To sync financial line transactions for invoices and credit memos from NetSuite to Salesforce, the following settings are introduced in the Settings > Financial section:
- Sync transaction financial line records using: This saved search gets the eligible transaction lines to be synced to Salesforce as transaction financial lines.
- Sync transaction lines to Salesforce: This is used by “NetSuite transaction financials to Salesforce financials” flow to check the types of transaction lines to be synced.
Note: Only invoice and credit memo are supported.
For more information, refer to Sync NetSuite Transaction Financial lines to Salesforce Financials.
Sync NetSuite PDF to Salesforce Files
You can share files between Salesforce and NetSuite. You can sync the PDF’s from NetSuite to Salesforce using the following integration flows:
- NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
- NetSuite Estimate to Salesforce Quote Update
For more information, refer to Sync NetSuite PDFs to Salesforce Files
Information: To know more about viewing the logs of executed Celigo triggers in Salesforce and Integration App, you can refer to view logs of executed Celigo triggers.