You can select orders to be processed with specific tags in Shopify. Using those tags you can add a filter in the Shopify order to NetSuite order (cash sale or sales order) flow so the Integration App can select which orders to import when the flow runs.
Note: Be sure that you enter the tags correctly in Shopify records
- Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click Shopify - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Order section.
- Click Shopify order to NetSuite order (cash sale or sales order) flow.
- On the Flow Builder page, in the "Post orders as cash sales or sales orders to NetSuite" import, click +.
- It enables the Input Filter option. Click Input Filter.
- Add the name of the tag used on the Shopify record.
- Click Save & close.