- My existing NetSuite connection appears offline despite having correct credentials for authentication. What could be the reason?
- Is there a workaround for using Basic authentication type with 2FA (Two-factor authentication) for NetSuite?
- Do I need an integrator.io sandbox license if I want to create an integrator.io connection that connects to a NetSuite sandbox environment?
A: If your existing NetSuite connection appears offline despite having correct credentials, you might have used the Basic authentication type for creating the connection and you may also have enabled 2FA (Two-factor authentication) in NetSuite. To enable such a connection, you will have to disable 2FA in NetSuite and enter the credentials again to create the connection. However, if you want to use 2FA (Two-factor authentication) in NetSuite, you must modify your Authentication Type from Basic to Token for creating the NetSuite connection in integrator.io.
A: It is highly recommended that you switch your connection's Basic authentication type to the Token authentication type. However, if you still want to use the Basic authentication type, you can create a custom role in NetSuite specifically for integrations that has all of the required permissions and for which 2FA (Two-factor authentication) is disabled.
A: If you use the integrator.io platform to build your own integration flow, then you can create an integrator.io connection to the NetSuite sandbox environment without purchasing an integrator.io sandbox license. You can specify the environment on the field provided on the NetSuite connection.
Integration App environment licensing requirements:
- Production environment license: Integration Apps require an integrator.io production environment license to connect to a NetSuite production environment.
- Sandbox environment license: Integration Apps require an integrator.io sandbox environment license to connect a NetSuite sandbox environment.
Note: Although it is technically possible to connect the NetSuite sandbox environment to your integrator.io production environment with an Integration App production license, Celigo strongly recommends that you purchase the Integration App sandbox license. It allows you to use the integrator.io sandbox environment to connect the NetSuite sandbox environment and perform all testing in sandbox environments. If you choose to use your Integration App production license to connect to a NetSuite sandbox environment, you must uninstall your Integration App after you are done with testing and then reinstall and reconfigure the Integration App to connect to production environments.