In the flow Bank file to NetSuite, Cash Application Manager searches for an Invoice Identifier within a Sales Order. However, the Integration app is trying to compare two numeric internal ID values, and it will not be able to find the Sales Order if the Invoice ID is a string (non-numeric) type.
The solution is to create a custom record on the Sales Order to hold a text version of the ID:
- Sign into NetSuite, and navigate to Customization > Lists, records & fields > Transaction Body fields.
- For Type, choose Free-form text.
- Open the Validation & defaulting subtab, and for Default value enter
- Open the Applies to subtab, and click Sale.
- In Cash Application Manager, open the flow Bank File to NetSuite to configure the File import settings, and select your new custom field for the NetSuite Invoice Identifier.