In the flow Bank file to NetSuite, the Cash Application Manager searches for an Invoice Identifier within a Sales Order. However, the Integration app is trying to compare two numeric internal ID values, and it will not be able to find the Sales Order if the Invoice ID is a string (non-numeric) type.
The solution is to create a custom record on the Sales Order to hold a text version of the ID:
- Sign into NetSuite, and navigate to Customization > Lists, records & fields > Transaction Body Field.
- In the Type, select Free-form text.
- Open the Validation & Defaulting subtab, and in Default Value, enter
- Go to the Applies To subtab, and check the Sale box.
- In Cash Application Manager, open the flow Bank File to NetSuite to configure the File import settings, and select your new custom field for the NetSuite Invoice Identifier.