- Before you install the Salesforce - Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Install the Salesforce - Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Find your Quickstart template in Marketplace
- Configure Salesforce connection
- Configure Acumatica connection
- Install Salesforce template integration package
- Install the bundle containing custom Acumatica endpoint fields
- Install the custom currency rates and service contracts record
- Create an Acumatica custom endpoint connection
- Get started with the Quickstart template
You can install the Salesforce - Acumatica Quickstart template from the marketplace.
- Keep your Salesforce and Acumatica account credentials ready:
- Acumatica: find your Web Service Endpoint
- Keep the endpoint name and version details for your Acumatica account ready. Refer to your Acumatica documentation to know how to find your Web Service Endpoint.
- To know more about authentication refer to the article on Acumatica 2018 R2 Developer Enhancements: Web Services Project Integrations.
- Salesforce APIs and Authorization
- Acumatica: find your Web Service Endpoint
- Sign up or Sign in to your integrator.io account.
- In the left pane, click Marketplace.
- Scroll through the catalog and click on the Acumatica or Salesforce tiles.
- In the Salesforce - Acumatica tile, click Install.
- On the Salesforce - Acumatica install template page, you can read through the list of integration flows the template provides. Click Install now.
Tip: You can click View Readme to understand the setup instructions and configurations.
- Read through the Disclaimer and click Proceed.
You’re redirected to the Install app: Salesforce - Acumatica page. After
- Set up and install Salesforce - Acumatica quickstart integration template.
You need to set up connections using the Acumatica and Salesforce credentials to integrate the two apps.
To configure and set up your Salesforce connection, see configure Salesforce connection.
To configure and set up your Acumatica connection, see configure Acumatica connection.
Finally, the setup page tries to detect whether this integrator adaptor package is already installed with the Salesforce connection that you provided. If it cannot be confirmed, you are presented with the option to add the Salesforce template integration package, as described below:
- Select Click to install the template integration package. You’ll be redirected to your Salesforce app login page in a new browser instance.
- If you don’t currently have a Salesforce session in your browser, enter your login username and password. Once signed into Salesforce, the page “Install Celigo integrator adaptor package” opens.
- Select the profile on which you want to install the package.
- Accept the acknowledgment.
- Click Install for admins only.
- Click Done to install.
- Returning to integrator.io, click Verify Now.
The template integration package status will change to “Installed.”
Currency rates and Service contracts are custom endpoints in Acumatica, which Celigo has made easier for you to add by packaging them in an XML file. Follow the procedure below to prepare your Acumatica account for the optional integration flows Acumatica currency rates to Salesforce currency exchange rates and Acumcatica service contracts to Salesforce contracts:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Web Service Endpoints page.
- Click the + button to add a new endpoint. Acumatica will then prompt you for the endpoint’s properties.
- Enter an Endpoint name, such as “Sub_Entity,” and select a value for Endpoint version.
- Click + Insert to create an entity with an object name and screen ID. Click OK.
- In your new endpoint, click the Fields tab to open it.
- Click Populate and select the related object. Click OK to save your selection.
- Finally, save the new endpoint.
- Download the Celigo .zip file that contains the record definition.
- In Acumatica, go to Customization projects > Import > Import new project.
- Upload the .zip file.
- Click Publish.
See Set up a cookie-based HTTP connection to Acumatica for instructions on building the type of connection necessary for a Currency rate and Service contract sync.
The built-in Acumatica connection that you created or selected when installing this template will not work for the custom Acumatica endpoint.
For the Application details > Base URI setting in the connection, provide the URL in the following format:
- <endpoint-name> is the name of the endpoint created above
- <API version> is the version you specified for it
Now that you’ve installed your Quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the Integration tile refer to the article Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to the article on Schedule or run data flows.
- To know how to use the flow dashboard, refer to the article Understand your dashboards.
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.