Sync Amazon order taxes using the NetSuite SuiteTax feature
The NetSuite SuiteTax feature supports specific country needs and legislation changes regarding tax calculation and reporting. SuiteTax also lets you use different tax calculation engines for nexuses and applies tax details on transactions. The SuiteTax feature manages the in-country transactions (sales tax, VAT, or GST), and numerous special tax situations and rules, such as intra-EU transactions, 3PL, reverse charges, and others.
Important: The NetSuite SuiteTax and legacy tax features are incompatible. If you upgrade your NetSuite account to support the SuiteTax feature, you can’t revert back to the legacy tax.
The integration app is compatible with the NetSuite SuiteTax feature and supports sync data using the following tax options:
- Add total tax against a single line on the order
- NetSuite calculates taxes using its own tax engine
- Overwrite taxes with Amazon tax amounts
- The NetSuite Order to NetSuite CashSale/Invoice Add flows creates the billing record (invoice or cash sale) from the NetSuite sales order with the correct tax details.
- The NetSuite Settlement Transaction to NetSuite Refund Add flow creates credit memo and customer refund records with correct tax details for partial and complete refunds.
For more information, see Sync Amazon order taxes using the NetSuite SuiteTax feature.
Amazon Poland marketplace
The integration app is enhanced to support the Poland marketplace of the Europe region. For more information, see Supported Amazon marketplaces and product categories. You can contact the Consultant or Celigo Support to sync for specific product categories in the Poland marketplace.
- This marketplace is available in the beta version.
- You can contact Consultant or Celigo Support to request any of the product category templates for the Poland marketplace.
Amazon MWS endpoint
New product categories and sub-categories added to the UK marketplace
The following new categories Musical instruments and Toys Baby are added to the integration app. You can now sync items related to these categories and their subcategories using the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow’s product mappings. For more information, see Supported Amazon marketplaces and product categories.
Sync inbound shipment plans to correct marketplace region if you have accounts in different marketplaces within the same region
If you manage accounts in different marketplaces within the same region, and you have a different home marketplace address and you need to sync the inbound shipment plans to another marketplace address, you need to configure additional mappings while creating inbound shipment plans.
Example: In the North America region, if you have accounts in the US and CA marketplaces, if your home address is US and you want to sync the inbound shipment plans to CA, it is required to configure additional mappings.
Export field (NetSuite)
Import field (Amazon MWS)
“CA” <value populated from saved search result>
Note: “CA” is just for reference.
Enter the exact value or Map the custom field internal ID here
- You can configure either the “ShipToCountryCode” or “ShipToCountrySubdivisionCode” mapping. If you configure both the mappings, the NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan flow displays an error message “Cannot define both ShipToCountryCode and ShipToCountrySubdivisionCode” is displayed on the Integration App Dashboard page.
- Provide the values for the ShipToCountrySubdivisionCode mapping as per the prescribed format by Amazon MWS.
- You can add the “LabelPrepPreference” field for creating an inbound shipment plan.
For more information on how to configure these mappings, refer to Create inbound shipment plan and Manage your transfer order using the TransferOrder - InboundShipments add-on.
Revise product category template as per Amazon latest changes
For the UK marketplace, Amazon has updated the product category templates. You can now map the below new fields in the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow’s product mappings:
- Lawn and Garden