Zoho Expense is an expense management tool that helps employees log expense reports and accounting teams to track, manage, and reimburse expenses.
Important: You can set up this connection only when your Zoho Expense account is created in the US region (
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Zoho Expense connection.
After you start the connection, you have to configure it in the Create connection panel and must complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name.
Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.
|OAuth 2.0 client *||
To add an OAuth 2.0 client and configure your credentials, click the plus (+) button. Click the edit ( ) button to modify a selected OAuth 2.0 client. For more information, see Create an OAuth 2.0 iClient resource.
Scopes are OAuth 2.0 permissions that Zoho Expense defines to limit access to your account.
|Organization ID *||
Enter your Zoho Expense organization ID.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see OAuth 2.0 universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Zoho Expense API console account.
- Click Add client.
- From the Choose a client type option, click Server-based applications.
- Provide a unique Client name.
- Enter Homepage URL.
- Enter Authorized redirect URLs.
- Click Create.
- After successful registration, from the Client secret tab, copy the Client ID and Client secret.
- Click Scope.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the
– or –
Check the scopes you want to add and click the button.
- Click Save.
- Sign in to your Zoho Expense account.
- From the My Organizations tab, copy your Organization ID.
- Click Save & authorize to commit your changes and proceed to log in with Zoho Expense.
- Enter your Zoho Expense account email address.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Zoho Expense account password.
- Click Sign in.
- Zoho asks you to confirm the scopes that you selected. Click Accept to grant permission and create the connection.