You can create snapshots when you’re making changes to an integration. A snapshot is a copy of an integration at a certain point in time. Consider it a backup of your integration that you can revert to if you run into issues. You might want to create a snapshot in the following scenarios:
- When you’re handing off your integration to a new user
- When you’re going to make major (or minor) changes to your integration
- When your developer or other technical resource is going to edit your integration
- Learn about Integration Lifecycle Management
- Manage integration lifecycles
Note: You can revert to a snapshot in your revision history at any time.
- On the Home page, click an integration to open it.
- On the integration page, open the Revisions tab and click Create snapshot.
- In the Create snapshot pane that opens, enter any important details in Description.
- Click Create. When the snapshot is successfully created, it is added to the revision list.
You can view details of any snapshot that is listed in the revision history.
To view the snapshot details:
- On the Home page, click a specific integration to open it.
- On the integration page, click the Revisions tab.
- Select the snapshot revision, and from the Actions overflow (...) menu, select View details.
- View the details of your snapshot and click Close when finished.