The Celigo integrator does not support the deletion of items from Shopify. To remove items from your webstore, Celigo recommends marking items as unavailable on the webstore.
- Within NetSuite, you will open an applicable Item that has been exported to Shopify.
- Navigate to the eTail subtab on the Item Record.
- There you will find a multi-select field called "Shopify Product Visibility".
- Deselect the option "Online Store".
- After saving, you will run the Item/Matrix Export Flow. This will update the item's visibility in Shopify and remove it from being visible on your storefront.
***Important Note: Do not remove the eTail Channel "Shopify". This will disable the ability to update it via the Celigo flows, and will not remove it from Shopify.