Note: The name “SmartConnector” has changed to the “Integration App” as they are built on our Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), integrator.io.
Multiple Amazon accounts/domains can be linked to a single NetSuite instance allowing you to expand your market reach in multiple geographies/languages/currencies. This is an add-on functionality with an additional subscription fee and requires you to purchase an individual license for each additional Amazon account that you want to connect to. You can contact your account manager to get the required number of licenses.
Connecting an additional account is a super-easy task that can be performed in minutes. The Add Amazon Account button available in the data flow Settings panel allows you to add additional accounts/domains once the license is issued.
Use the following steps to add an additional Amazon account to the existing NetSuite instance:
- Click Add Amazon Account to go to the Setup section. The Amazon - NetSuite Integration App page is displayed.
- Click Click to Configure, the Amazon connection window is displayed.
Note: The Integration App requires that the Celigo Amazon Integration App for NetSuite app is NOT installed using the Amazon account but through the above process only.
- Enter the required values in the fields and Click Test and Save respectively. Installation takes a few seconds. A successful installation is indicated by a green checkmark.
- Click Click to Install. The Bundle Details page is displayed in your NetSuite account.
- This is an optional step. You can simply close the new window as the NetSuite will always have the latest bundle installed or you can click Install to reinstall the bundle. Once any one of the action is performed, the Verify Now button is displayed in place of the Click to Install button.
- Click Verify Now. After successful installation, the data flow settings panel is displayed. Additional stores are visible in the drop-down list.
Select the desired store to view the corresponding data flows available for the store.