If you’ve configured an Amazon MWS connection using the Amazon - Canada or Amazon - Japan IClient, you must create a new authorization token and re-authorize the connection. You can re-authorize the token using the Developer Account Number mentioned in the Developer access for Celigo in the Amazon Account article.
Important: To configure an Amazon connection for the Canada and Japan marketplaces, do not use the Amazon - Canada or Amazon - Japan IClients.
Step 1: Authorize a new developer in the Amazon Seller Central account
When you’re generating the authorization token, you can use the:
- Amazon - North America IClient for Amazon - Canada, and
- Amazon - Australia IClient for Amazon - Japan
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
- From the top bar, navigate to the appropriate marketplace (if you have multiple marketplaces configured from one Amazon seller account).
- From the left menu, go to Partner Network > Manage Your Apps.
- On Manage Your Apps page, click Authorize new developer.
- On the Authorize new developer page, enter the Developer’s Name and Developer ID in their respective fields by referring to the Developer access for Celigo in the Amazon Account article.
- Click Next.
- On the Authorize new developer page, read through the terms mentioned and check the box highlighted in the below image.
- Click Next.
- The account identifiers such as Seller id, Marketplace ID, and MWS auth token are generated and displayed.
Step 2: Update the Amazon connection in the integration app
- Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click on the Amazon - NetSuite integration app tile.
- From the top-right, select the appropriate Amazon account from the drop-down menu that is used for CA or JP marketplaces.
- Go to Connections, and next to the appropriate Amazon connection that is been used for CA or JP marketplace, click Actions > Edit connection.
- On the Edit connection window, update the connection with the Seller id, Marketplace ID, and MWS auth token details generated above while authorizing a new developer.
- For CA connection, in the IClient drop-down menu, select Amazon - North America
- For JP connection, in the IClient drop-down menu, select Amazon - Australia
Note: From the IClient drop-down menu, do not select Amazon - Australia (Beta) option.
- Click Test connection.
- On a successful connection, click Save & close.