When you create an integrator.io account, you can invite other users to your account to monitor or manage your integrations. You can also transfer account ownership of your account to another user. If you transfer account ownership to another user, that user becomes the account owner. You can still manage the integrations in your account with full permissions after you transfer ownership, but the account owner will have the ability to modify or limit your permissions in the future.
If your organization needs to transfer account ownership to a different user, but nobody in your organization is able to log in to the account owner integrator.io account, you'll need to ask your IT administrator for access to that person's email. Sign in as that person, then click Reset password on the Sign in page. As a very last resort, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an account owner, you can switch ownership of your account to another user. Only account owners can transfer account ownership to another user. Use the following steps to determine your account status.
- Navigate to integrator.io.
- In the top right, click the avatar image for your profile. If you see:
- My account: You're the owner.
- My profile: You are not the owner.
Switch account ownership to another user
Use the following steps to switch ownership of your account to another user.
- Go to My Account > Users.
- Find the user you want to transfer account ownership to.
- Click the down arrow next to the user's name (under Actions).
- Click Make account owner.
- Click Confirm on the Transfer Account Ownership window.
The user will receive an email with an invitation to become the account owner and instructions on how to accept. After the user accepts account ownership, you will receive a confirmation that the account ownership transfer was successful.
Note: When you make someone else the owner of your account, you become a manager by default (meaning that you are a user with full permissions to modify integrations within the account. The new account owner can modify your permissions.
Visit Support right after you become an account owner
After account ownership has been transferred to your account, navigate to the support page to verify that you have access to knowledge base articles and our support team.
- In integrator.io, at the top, click Support.
- Choose Knowledge base or Submit ticket.
- There should not be any jobs with errors. You must resolve all the errors that might appear at the integration or flow level.
- If a stack has been shared with the user, you must ensure that the stack has been shared with the user to whom the integration is being transferred to.
- Disable all shared integrations and shared connections.
Use the following steps to transfer ownership of your integrations:
- Click the user avatar in the main navigation, then click My Account.
- Click Transfers, then click + Create transfer.
- Enter the email address of the user to whom you want to transfer one or more integrations, then select the integration(s) you want to transfer in the Integrations to Transfer list box.
- Click Next.
- Click Initiate Transfer. A notification is sent to the IO user and the status of the user accepting or rejecting the integration appears on the Transfer Ownership page. You can also cancel the transfer using the X button and delete the transfer using the Delete icon.
- The Cancel operation can be performed only when the status is Unapproved or Queued status. Delete can be performed when the transfer is in Unapproved, Cancelled, Failed or Completed status.
- The Transfers page contains a list of integrations that are transferred. The list is sorted by last modified date.
- Currently, we do not provide item-level control or access to a specific integration (defining role per integration).
- If another account owner has invited you to their account, you then become an account user and will no longer be an account owner. You will no longer be able to invite others to this account, so will not be able to share integrations and flows.
- The transfer account ownership option is not available for accounts using Integration apps.
- If you're an account owner, you can create API tokens from the Tools & Resources menu > API Tokens list.