Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io. Find out more about integrator.io.
Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order
The Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order Add/Update flow lets you sync the Salesforce Opportunity information to NetSuite as a Sales Order so that your finance team receives the order details in real-time for faster order processing.
The Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order flow is a real-time flow that
- Syncs Salesforce Opportunites in the "Closed Won" stage as NetSuite Sales Orders. In other words, creates NetSuite Sales Orders based on Salesforce Opportunities.
- After the creation of Sales Orders, any updates made to Salesforce Opportunities are synced to NetSuite Sales Orders and any updates made to the Sales Order is synced to Salesforce Orders. (We cannot sync updates after the Pending Approval status)
- In the process of creating an Opportunity as a Sales Order, the flow is intelligent enough to figure out if the Customers and Contacts required for the Sales Order are missing. If missing, the Account associated with the Opportunity and the Contact associated with the Account is created as Customer and Contact in NetSuite.
- Triggers the Salesforce Contact to NetSuite Contact Add/Update flow to sync Salesforce Contacts to NetSuite Contacts. If Salesforce Account is not synced as a Customer in NetSuite, then the Contacts flow gets triggered with the creation of a Sales Order if enabled.
- Triggers the Salesforce Account to NetSuite Customer Add/Update flow if the Account is not in sync with NetSuite Customer.
- For syncing existing Opportunities to NetSuite, you need to edit and save them manually.
Sync Opportunites as Sales Orders
1. In your integrator.io account, go to the integration tile and then click the gear icon.
2. Go to Settings > Integration Flows > Opportunity.
3. For the Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order flow, click the toggle button to turn on the flow.
4. In your Salesforce account, go to Opportunities.
To create a new Opportunity
a. Click New.
b. Enter the required details in the fields.
c. Click Save.
To update an existing Opportunity
a. From the list of available Opportunites, click on the desired Opportunity.
b. Click Edit.
c. Click Stage and change the value to Closed Won.
Note: By default, the flow is triggered when the Opportunity's stage changes to Closed Won. You can choose your stage using the Settings icon of the flow.
5. Click Save.
The Opportunity for which you changed the stage will get synced as a NetSuite Sales Order.
In addition, if Customers and Contacts related to Opportunity are absent in NetSuite, new Customers (Accounts) and Contacts are created for the Opportunity being synced.
In addition, parent accounts, multi-subsidiary, and multi-currency information are also synced to NetSuite.
For existing Opportunities in the Closed Won stage, you will have to manually edit and save each Opportunity so that it is automatically synced to NetSuite as a Sales Order.
To define your stage for the Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order flow to trigger
1. Go to Settings > Integrations Flows > Opportunity > Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order Add/Update.
2. Click the Settings icon that corresponds to the flow.
3. Click the Qualification Criteria button.
4. Select the desired values for setting your own criteria for triggering the flow.
5. Click Save and then click Save again.
Note: You can select multiple stages using Ctrl and left-click.
The following section describes the advanced setting available for the Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order flow.
Sync files, attachments, notes
Under the Advanced Settings section
- Select Enable Notes if you want to sync Opportunity notes to NetSuite Sales Orders.
- Select Enable Attachments if you want to sync Opportunity attachments to NetSuite Sales Orders.
- Select Enable Files if you want to sync Opportunity files to NetSuite Sales Orders.
Note: All the notes, attachments, and files are synced from Salesforce Opportunity Files to NetSuite Sales Order > Communication > Files.