This article explains how to sync a Salesforce subrecord or related lists in your field mappings.
When syncing a record from Salesforce to NetSuite, you can use fields on the record’s related lists to populate data on the NetSuite record’s subrecords. You may be familiar with the structure of opportunities in Salesforce, with related lists, such as opportunity products (known as subrecords). In some cases, you might need to preserve these subrecords in order to import them to NetSuite (for example in the sales order lines). You could also sync opportunity revenue splits to the NetSuite sales order sales team.
Use the following steps to make related list fields available for field mapping:
- Open the integration tile, and click the gear icon next to the relevant flow.
- Click the pencil icon in the Additional data to export from Related Lists or Sublists section.
- Click + Add new Related List.
- Select the related list you want to add from the drop-down menu in the Child SObject Type section.
- Click Add Selected, then click Save.
- Close the flow settings window, and refresh your browser.
- Click Refresh in the Export field (Salesforce) section.
If you performed the above steps correctly, all fields from the related list you selected will be available to map from Salesforce to NetSuite.