This flow syncs Salesforce opportunity discounts as separate line items on the NetSuite sales order to track all discounting against a NetSuite GL account. The same discount information flows back from NetSuite order to Salesforce order as well.
- Non-percentage/whole number discounts are out of scope because Salesforce does not support these natively.
Sync Salesforce Discount Items to NetSuite
- Sign in to integrator.io and click the Salesforce - NetSuite Connector (IO) tile.
- Go to Settings > General > Discount.
- Turn on the Opportunity to NetSuite Sales Order flow.
- Make sure the discount field in the Opportunity is non-empty.
In Integrator.io, the NetSuite saved search can be selected for the discount items.
On Salesforce, the discount will be shown for each product in the Discount field.
In the case of kit/group items, the discount will be calculated for the whole group and only one discount item will be shown across all products.
The Salesforce Discount % should be converted into a negative whole number and entered against the Discount line.
In case the users do not want track discounts by Discount Item, they should be able to simply map the net price for each line in Salesforce to NetSuite lines.
We have multiple discount item that are used for different items and groups of items. This looks like it only can sync 1 discount item for the entire order?
We can sync using only 1 discount item. The discount % is applied as per your inputs on Salesforce, and not as per the discount % in NetSuite. So, a generic item name might work for your use case.
Updating summarised notes from our discussion here so that it helps others who have the same question.
Please sign in to leave a comment.